Tuesday 23 September 2014

Cupcakes and Ink By Helena Hunting


Ok. So I have been in a book slump and decided that I would troll through my kindle library among the many novels that I have and never read. I passed by 'Clipped Wings' and remember all the excitement when this was released, so I decided to start with 'Cupcakes and Ink', then work my way through the series. I am happy I did :)

This series so far reminds me of 'Rule' by Jay Crownover and Hayden might just be a little hotter and better! Sorry Rule :)

I haven't been this excited about a novel in a while so I have rather high hopes for this series.

I only know the basics but I know that the Hayden and Tenley combo should be a knock out! Tenley intrigues me because despite her weird past times and feelings, she remains skittish and I love that she keep a level head, even when she wants to dive in head first. Her fascination with body mod is another element to be added to the clue of who she is and what she is running from or to.

Hayden has zero filter both orally and physically. He makes me laugh in and out of his POV and I can't wait to get up close and personal with the rest of the cast. Cassie is a hoot and the dealings of "The Dollhouse" have my interest piqued.

It might be a story line that we've read before but I love the kick off and can't wait to get deeper in cupcakes and ink :)

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18813938-cupcakes-and-ink

No comments:

Post a Comment