Monday 29 September 2014

Cracks in the Armor By Helena Hunting


I realize that all the novellas in this series is based on Sarah and Chris and it's probably because Tenley and Hayden's story have concluded but I am now interested in these two, especially after reading that novella.

I love how it's not insta love and they still have issues to work through even though they really are on the same page. It reminds me of every day life and the uncertainty we carry in relationships.

I am still not fully knowledgeable about either characters past but I assume we will be getting a full length novel some time soon? If not, then I guess this is a waste.

Chris seems to always be seeking approval, so I would really love to know why and Sarah is independent but dependent. They both seem to clash on paper but they seem so right together. They understand each other though they are uncertain where each other priorities lie.

I might not know much about their background but what I do know is that Chris is a sweetheart and Sarah is really a softy under all that armour. They are the perfect oxymoron and I really hope we'll get more on them, because though this was nice, sweet and to the point, it's too short to make a full assessment.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18813945-cracks-in-the-armor

No comments:

Post a Comment