Tuesday 25 March 2014

Death of a Rock Star By N.J. Frost


Have you ever read a book that just left you with this buzz where you just can't wait to share it with the world and waiting on the conclusion is ripping you to pieces? Well, So have I and I can't wait until I get to read more!

If the prequel and the preview of the first novel in this series is anything to go by then sign me up! I was beating on my kindle, wanting more, even knowing that all I was getting was a preview.

I think this will be my first real, gritty, rock star romance novel. It's not glamorous, it's full of history, truth, angst and a playlist that's to die for!! (Sorry Jamie)

I spent a hour, before going to bed, to start and complete this novella. I was hooked from the first word and I never want to let go. There is a raw passion and vibe in both the characters and their works. I wanted to experience life with Jamie around, get in the mind of Sylvie (hate her name btw) and experience every high with Blake. I want it all, even knowing the outcome for Jamie.

N.J. Frost even went as far as to give us a Jamie POV. It is sad, haunting and strikes a nerve. This novella was jam packed with emotions and I can just imagine what a roller coaster ride the story itself will be.
The current characters are filled with conviction and spice. The drama is real and constant. I was extremely emotional for a few pages, that's really suppose to help get me ready for the main event.

This group of characters are eclectic and I am waiting to see where this will all go. I won't say there is potential, because that's a given! I just really hope the final product lives up to this unmistakingly good preview. I am excited, buzzed and waiting on the release of this story, that drags you throw the dark side of rock and roll, all the way across the pond!

It will be epic!!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18713426-death-of-a-rock-star

No comments:

Post a Comment