Monday 9 September 2013

Otherwise Alone By Shay Savage


Short, sweet, spicy and different. Evan is as crass as they come, but he is obviously intellectually superior and this adds another element to the beginning of this short and spicy story.

This novella last the span of maybe a day and a half, but boy is it entertaining, and you get a lot of background, personality and even laughs in between. This is a good taste test for the rest of this story, and even though I don't know much about Lia, I can't wait to see how this awkward and unconventional relationship will blossom if any at all. It might not be a happy ending for this one, but you are comfortable and content enough to wait and see what happens next ... or at least I am.

Lia is ... a strange creature if you ask me. While I love that this story will be in Evan's POV, I sure would like to get some of Lia's uninhibited thoughts. She is obviously one of the wild ones and I can see the challenge and entertainment she will carry to this story.

Even the rough and demanding sex scenes of this novel was passion filled between these two strangers, and bouncing pennies or nickels off asses is just plain ridiculous and hilarious at the same time.

This is a sweet intro into Evan Arden's life and I can't wait to get more. I love a novel narrated by a male character, and with Evan's aversion to pleasantries, I can't see this doing anything but winning! Get a copy guys, because Evan Arden gets you going in all sort of ways!

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17080000-otherwise-alone

No comments:

Post a Comment