Tuesday 5 March 2013

Black Butterfly by Sienna Minx

Beautiful!

I was thoroughly pleased with this book to the point of staying up late to finish reading and giving a review about it.

I'm not too certain how I stumbled upon this book, but I am glad I did, even if I was a few years late.

At first I was skeptical about the different POVs especially when written as a narrative, but I was pleasantly surprised and thrilled by the stories.

I was extremely glad to have the perspective of the different characters to understand what drove them and it made you understand the story and characters more.

The relationships blended together perfectly and it was a nice romantic tale with, a lot that seems like a little, dramatic scenes.

This one had me thinking what next and got me so on edge at one point I couldn't take a break without thinking what would happen when I turned the page.

The maturity of the characters and the situations were welcomed and made me less likely to hate the story.

However, there area few unanswered questions that make me wonder if there will or is a book 2 (haven't checked yet)

Still, I was glad to be enlightened in so many different career paths as the characters took this wonderful journey.

This was a really good read and I think this one will definitely make me a Sienna Minx fan!

:)

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/12973388-black-butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment