Friday 22 February 2013

Seduction and Snacks by Tara Sivec

Well, I do love me some chocolate!

Whilst, not the drama filled book I expected, it had it moments.

Ms. Silvec really likes and knows how to give a good laugh!

I like how real Claire's character seemed, even though she had a ridiculously unreal potty mouth 4 year old.

I was surprised at the reception to the whole storyline of losing her virginity and getting pregnant for basically a stranger.

While this book had it's moments and definite laughs, that was basically it.

The substance was little to none to say the least. I expected a little bit more emotions, but it seems the characters were on weed cause everyone was super mellow and just sexing all the time!

I liked how each character were there own person and even though it had the whole cliche coupling up thing going, I never mind it all that much. Even though it annoyed me at times.

I loved Drew's shirts and look forward to each appearance to see what he would be wearing next .. Who is Mike Hunt btw?

Anyways, with that being said, I like to finish what I started, so on to book two for me.

Hopefully then I will get a little drama. if not, I want some of what they're smoking !

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15704001-seduction-and-snacks

No comments:

Post a Comment