Monday 4 February 2013

Fall Guy by Liz Reinhardt

What's up ya'll!!

It's been a minute!

So ... Fall Guy by Liz ...

hmmm ....

I'm not gonna lie, I started out a little unsure of this book.

The first few chapters were a complete bore and the conversation was too forced and didn't do it for me.

But once community service started and I notice that Evan wasn't your usual female protagonist, I was all in!

So set in the deep south (I think that's how ya'll call it)

It follows Evan and Winchester (Yes like the gun), as they both find themselves with a push from each other, Winch (as he is called), more than Evan.

Whilst this isn't your usual romantic boy meets girl novel, it has a few elements as well as situations that's rather refreshing and new.

I especially liked how forward Evan was as compared to Winch and how the Youngbloods (Winch's family) handled their home.

I found it strange that at 17, these kids had few parental supervision, but it was still bearable and I loved how the story developed and progress.

With few surprises and a lovely but unexpected ending (on my part atleast), it was a good read and I am glad I gave it a chance, you should too!

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15750787-fall-guy

No comments:

Post a Comment