Friday 18 January 2013

Effortless by S.C. Stephens

This was in no way, an 'Effortless' read ...

I keep trying while not trying to skip down to another line to confirm my suspicions or because I am too nervous to look while I wanna look.

Another roller coaster ride where you just wanna smack Keira and Kellen to get it together!

No offence, but I'd prefer if Denny stayed in Australia, so he wouldn't have to complicate things, but I guess the story line couldn't be complete without that Denny element.

In this book, you are navigated through the crazy world of Keira and Kellen as the two try to navigate a long distance relationship without trust, even though they both saw how the struggled with the affair, they still don't trust each other to commit fully without the doubts.

In this book, Keira is very much more compliant than I would expect, and Kellen doesn't mess up as much.

I also like how the other characters are developed, and given their own stories within the story.

I also appreciate the little notes that made it so much easier for us to wait with Keira.

The surprises were really surprises and there was no cheesy or expected cliches and scenes.

This is a well written and structured book with almost no grammatical errors.

I can't wait to read 'Reckless' ... In the meantime, I shall re read Thoughtless and Effortless ... cause you can't ever have too much Kellen Kyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment